Welcome to Intorq News
Welcome to our new technical blog. Here, you’ll find the latest technical news on our extensive line of electromagnetic clutches and brakes. Our products are ideal for a wide range of electrical drive applications such as fork lift trucks, cranes, elevators and hoists. Advantages include:
- Powerful, configurable standard products.
- Sales, services and engineering support via worldwide network.
- Customized technology and price solutions for demanding applications.
- Global sourcing of components.
Our brakes can be used for both dynamic and static braking, as well as various sensors and encoders. Some technical features include:
- High torque in small package.
- Short cycle times, even in reversing duty.
- Long service life.
- Minimum operating noise.
Intorq’s main manufacturing plant and headquarters is located in Aerzen, Germany, with sales, service and assembly centers in Atlanta, Georgia and Shanghai, China.
Check back every month for new posts about products, technical news and other helpful information on our electromagnetic clutches and brakes.