Assist the warehouse manager regarding all production and warehouse functions, follow quality guidelines and safe work practices, work as a team player, and promote a high level of customer service.
Back-up for the inside sales specialist by answering the telephone, entering and following-up with the customers regarding quotes and orders, and initiating the customer claims and returns process.
- Process incoming goods by making sure all goods are correct and not damaged, properly
- stored in the warehouse, and entered into the computer system.
- Complete production orders by assembling brakes.
- Package and label products before they are dispatched.
- Pick and pack orders and ensure orders ship on-time.
- Make sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Load and unload trailers, vans and other vehicles.
- Maintain and service warehouse tool, machinery and trucks.
- Operate a forklift, walk behind forklift, and hand forklift.
- Welcome and assist clients who visit the branch.
- Contact transport companies and coordinate dispatch and delivery.
- Prepare deliveries for the truck drivers.
- Ensure a clean and safe warehouse for staff to work in.
- Sign off and replenishing stock.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Move items through the warehouse from receipt to dispatch to customers.
- Occasionally deliver and pick up stock to and from shops for modification.
- Accurately update all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Gather and prepares data to present for monthly meeting.
- Perform closing year inventory.
Minimum High School Diploma
Understanding of general business flow and practices.
Understanding of warehousing and inventory control methods.
Good communication skills,
Ability to use computers and generate documents