Responsible for all production and warehouse functions, enforces following quality guidelines and safe work practices, work as a team player and promote a high level of customer service.
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting and training employees.
· Supervise the production and warehouse team.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
· Assemble brakes and assist with meeting production schedules.
· Submit production and warehouse reports.
· Work closely with inside sales to ensure orders ship on-time.
· Manage the inventory and report discrepancies.
· Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Performs primary warehouse clerk functions when necessary by processing incoming goods and the shipping functions.
Minimum High School Diploma/Some College Preferred
Familiar with SAP Software is a plus
Familiar with ISO Standards and Procedures
Understanding of general business flow and practices.
Understanding of warehousing and inventory control methods.
Ability to manage various levels of personnel.
Strong leadership qualities and good communication skills.
Ability to use computers and generate documents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year